Thursday, November 3, 2011

Who I play and why!

Who I play

Street Fighter:Akuma

Why Akuma?
Simple. Before I played him I played Guile. When I played Guile I would jump in like no other. Of course that's not how Guile is suppose to be played. He is a turtle character. Not a rush down one. So after I got my Guule blown up at a fiends sleepover, I knew I needed a new character. I remember seeing a cousin of mine using Akuma and how he was just beating everyone. So at the time when I had alpha 3, I played and trained my Akuma. So basically you could say I chose Akuma because he's a rushdown character. Great mix-ups but he can also turtle a bit too. Another HUGE point I like to make is that he is the ONLY character in Street Fighter HISTORY(I believe...if not correct me) to be able to throw a fireball in the air! To me that was the sickest thing EVER!!! I of course abused this. Along with an air fireball he had one of the COOLEST supers ever!! If you killed your opponent with it, it would make that "JIIIIIINNNNGGG!!" type noise thing at the end which I thought was SICK! I would always wait until round two just to use it and finish them off with it. Now of course Akuma's health suuuuuhhuuucckkss. Same goes for his stun, but I guess that's what ya get when you play such a mobile character! Plus, what's better than a 3-frame uppercut? No one can safe jump you!

MvC3:

Wolverine, Amaterasu, Zero: Team Synergy? I haven't really gotten the chance to experiment with this team yet but I like them. As for DHC's, I think I can do Fatal Claw or even Berserker Barrage into Ammy's super. I still need to experiment with DHCing into Berserker Charge and Zero's Clone super. I pretty sure you can DHC into Zero's Clone super from Ammy's Super but if your full screen, then you've gotta rush them down again.
Wolverine: Who doesn't wanna play Wolverine? He's got a very nice hit boxes on all of limbs and he's got a dive kick! He's got great health and speed(even better with Berserker Charge).
Amaterasu: Many people say Ammy is one of the best characters in the game which I partly agree with. She has great mobility, great combo and damage potiential, and not to bad of an assist. Plus shes got a super that slows everything down which I think is great!
Zero: Zero is just one of those "you gotta have them" characters. I say he's pretty well rounded.
Now obviously I need to learn a bit more about MvC3 yet, but hopefully I will soon.

That wraps this one up. Now in the next one I will REALLY be talking about fighting games!

No comments:

Post a Comment